• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

How can I put a Contact Us form on a page other than Home page?

Hi All,

I am trying to put a contact me for more info button on an additional page but I don't see an option to do that. It lets me link to other pages even outside domains but not to connect to a form. Am I missing something? It put one on my home page but not on any others. 

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: How can I put a Contact Us form on a page other than Home page?

@cherylh

You can add a form to any page by going to that page and clicking ADD SECTION in the right sidebar.  Then click on the Contact Us widget to add another form.

As far as linking to that form from other ages you can do so within your content by going to your SITE CONTENT widget.  Then, via a text link  (click the link icon in the text editor box) or by using the ACTION BUTTON feature (below the text description box) within any of your content. 

HTH! 😉

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Today ends tonight and tomorrow starts again."

Highlighted

Thank you @Muse...I did try that and it is showing the form to fill out with the section description below as opposed to on my home page, it shows the description first then has a button to send the message. When you click the button, it goes to the form. I did them both the exact same way but they are showing up differently. I'd like the format of how it is on my home page...

Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

@cherylh

The Contact Us widget has 5 options to choose from for layout and that's all that GoCentral offers -- at this time.   Maybe it is something specific to the theme you are using.

Judith
    "Today ends tonight and tomorrow starts again."