• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How to add option to pick Clothing Sizes?

Im wanting to sell children clothing. Does anyone know how to add an option to pick clothing sizes?

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Clothing Sizes

What platform are you using for your website @pipersplaygroun?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Re: How to add option to pick Clothing Sizes?

I'm having the same issue as well. Customers are having trouble locating their size unless it's typed in the title.

Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

@pipersplaygroun

When on the add a product page, click on Inventory and Options and you can add your sizes there. 

You would create an option name called Size and then add the sizes and price differences there.  You could do the same for color options as well.

Is that what you were looking for? 😉

Judith
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Super User II

@amichaud23

Can you provide a URL for us to see? 😉

Judith
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Thank you @Muse but I was looking for a drop down box like they have for how to arrange the items (newest, a-z, etc). I know how to do it in the inventory but I don't carry multiple sizes of the same items. My customers have a hard time finding their size. I am just looking for something easier other than having to type their size in the search bar. Is there a way to arrange categories by size? If you know of an easier way please let me know. Thanks for the response. 

Super User II

@amichaud23

My response was to the original poster. 😉

The ability to search by size is not available -- that I am aware of.

The only workaround I can think of is creating product name categories.  Then, create subcategories by size.

For example:

TShirts >

Large

Small

Polo Shirts

Medium

Folks can then navigate to the category they want and choose the size subcategory and see all the sizes you offer for that category -- or not -- and gravitate to their size. 😉

Judith