• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

New Comments--but no new comments in my blog!

While I'm glad you've been able to add Comments to the blogging platform, I'm a bit frustrated with it.  A few weeks ago, it started saying that I have 'New Comments' to every single post I've ever written. Which isn't true. The GoDaddy rep told me, 'Sadly, this is just the way it is.'  This would be like someone's cell phone ALWAYS telling them they have a new VM message--when they don't! So--it's not 'sad.' It's unacceptable. Any direction here? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @thomasctal1. Just wanted to let you know that this issue should now be fixed. If you're still seeing "new comments" on all posts, try clearing your browser cache/cookies first. If it still isn't cleared up after that, feel free to let me know. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
    Community Manager

Hi @thomasctal1. Thanks for reaching out. I haven't heard of this being an issue and it doesn't sound like what we'd want ideally. Could you provide some screenshots and a more detailed explanation of what's happening? I'd be happy to pass the issue on to our developers if it's something I can reproduce. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Community Manager

@thomasctal1 Actually, after doing some digging, I was able to find what you're talking about. Our product team is now aware of this and will address it as soon as they can. Thanks for raising the issue! I'll let you know if I hear anything further on this. 

Thanks--please do!

Hey @thomasctal1. Just wanted to let you know that this issue should now be fixed. If you're still seeing "new comments" on all posts, try clearing your browser cache/cookies first. If it still isn't cleared up after that, feel free to let me know. 

View solution in original post

Thanks, @JesseW!  Looks good on my end!  I appreciate the promptness-- Carolyn