• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Websites + Marketing Ecommerce - Marketplace Amazon ASINs

I have been selling on my handmade good on Amazon for a while.  I have now opened my own shop through my website here on GoDaddy.  I'm trying to use the Marketplace to keep track of all inventory sold in all of my other online shops.  When I try to publish to Amazon, it doesn't work.  I just keeps thinking and thinking and leaves the Amazon listing as a draft.

I was also having trouble at first with ASINs, but found out through a Google search that I just have to use the ones I've already created through my current listings on Amazon.  But what if I have a brand new product?  Do I still have to list it on Amazon first, then take that ASIN to create another listing through the Marketplace?  

Any assistance with getting this all to work would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Solution

Re: Websites + Marketing Ecommerce - Marketplace Amazon ASINs

Hi @EasleyMakers,

Welcome to the Community!

GoDaddy has a help article that may help answer some of your questions regarding the use of the Marketplaces feature. It includes a video as an overview of features. Please keep in mind that this feature is only available to US customers.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/understanding-my-stores-marketplaces-feature-31934?

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Solution

Hi @EasleyMakers,

Welcome to the Community!

GoDaddy has a help article that may help answer some of your questions regarding the use of the Marketplaces feature. It includes a video as an overview of features. Please keep in mind that this feature is only available to US customers.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/understanding-my-stores-marketplaces-feature-31934?

View solution in original post

That wasn't a helpful article.  It was a very basic overview of the Marketplace features.  And it was geared towards the old GoCentral, not the new Websites + Marketing.  As I understand, they are different.  I am trying to publish my products to Amazon.  Products that I have already been selling on Amazon, so I already have an ASIN to use.  But GoDaddy keeps coming back with with an error basically saying that it cannot create a new ASIN.  I'm confused.  Any further help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @EasleyMakers,

The article sent to you was not for the older GoCentral plans, but for the Websites+Marketing. (The older plans did not HAVE the Marketplace option.) You'll want to take the time to watch the video in the article, as it walks the user through importing their products and connecting with the outside selling venues. 

If you continue to have issues with importing your products, you'll want to contact our customer support so they can test and review your failure to make the connection and discuss the use of your ASIN. 

\