• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

"Contact us" form - email link

Using GoDaddy's website builder...The email link is no longer active on the Contact Us page. How/where do I change the email address for this link?

Other responses to similar questions have been very technical. I am using the basic webbuilder product and do not have a programming/coding background. Is there simply a place where the email address link can be updated/changed?

Many thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

Re: "Contact us" form - email link

Greetings, @Meyersglobal, General help?

That's what the community is here for. Check step #10 on the following:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-a-contact-form-8823

I hope that's it, let us know.

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

New

New to godaddy. We have the contact form set up and received an inquiry. HOW DO I RESPOND?

Replying to the email goes nowhere. There is no way to respond via the website? Must I UPGRADE or something in order for the contact form to be functional? Thanks.

Employee
    Employee

If you need to collect your visitors email so you can reply to them you must edit the form to include a required field for their email. That way you know where to reply to

New

Thank you. Solved my problem.

If I want to create an email link to where if I type on my website "email us" so then whenever anyone clicks on it, it automatically opens up their email on their device with my email address already typed in for them to make it very convenient for them to send me an email inquiry. 

I feel like a fool because I have already accomplished the above on my website but for the life of me, I cannot remember how I did it!

I found the Contact Form help page, but where it says "left-hand toolbar", there is no left-hand toolbar, only a tab which is labelled "Feedback". 

The help page says this:  "If you have a contact form on the page, move your cursor over the contact form and then click to select it. If not, from the left-hand toolbar, click Form to add a contact form to your page and then click on it."

Help would be warmly welcomed.

I have the same problem. Was there ever an answer to this?

I know nothing about all of these codes.  Did you ever figure out your issue? 

I'm also having problems...  I'm using the GoDaddy website builder with the Contact Us form.  I have the correct email address in the "Send Message To" field.  I get emails at this address all the time.  But when filling in the Contact Us form on my GoDaddy website and clicking send, the email never shows up.  I've checked Spam, Trash, anything else I can think of....  It's like GoDaddy is not sending an email.  Any suggestions? 

Thank you, Thomas D. - that answered my question.