GoDaddy is delighted to be a Gold Sponsor of the first WordCamp in America since the pandemic shut down in-person events. We can't wait to join attendees at Montclair State University in the School of Communications and Media building. This will be the second WordCamp ever hosted in the state of New Jersey.
WordCamps bring together beginners, experienced users, and developers to learn about WordPress.
No WordCamp would be complete without a custom version of the Wapuu mascot.
Sessions and Speakers
Excitement is high for the first American WordCamp after a 2-year hiatus. Just after WordCamp Europe and not long before WordCamp US, WordCamp Montclair will reunite the community on this side of the pond.
A few highlights of sessions include:
- Getting Creative with Block Patterns - Mel Choyce
- What is “Hybrid Agile” and Why is it Helpful in Larger Organisations - Nici Catton
- WordPress as a Paintbrush: an Introduction to Internet Art - Rachel Winchester
- The WordPress All Women and Non-Binary Release Squad: Contributing to WordPress and More - Josepha Haden Chomphosy, Ebonie Butler, Courtney Robertson, and Michelle Frechette
- Getting Away from Google: Open Source Analytics in WordPress - Victor Ramirez
- Building Blocks for Building Blocks - Kelly Choyce-Dwan
GoDaddy Pro at WordCamp Montclair
Be sure to visit the GoDaddy Pro booth to say hello and ask us about how we can help you streamline your web design workflow, integrate payment processing, and get information on our latest developments. Sandy Edwards, Marcus Burnette, and Courtney Robertson will see you there.
Swag and Scenes
What's a WordPress event without swag?
It's been a few years since we've seen new WordCamp t-shirts, so be on the hunt for these:
Check back on Monday for photos, recaps, and more from our team on location.