Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
rexgeo57
New

Please explain multiple charges

You have debited me from my Master card AED 74.06 0n 6th July and AED69.60 on 14th july and you are trying to debit again UK pounds150.00. Please explain the reason that you are debiting or trying to debit such above. Im in UAE

Micheal George

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @rexgeo57. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! If you're not sure what renewals are being processed in your account, I suggest checking your Renewals & Billing section of your account. You should see what products will be renewed there. You can also turn off automatic renewal from that page. If you need more specific account information, you will need to get in touch with a member of our support team. No one here on the community forums would have access to your account to be able to answer your questions. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @rexgeo57. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! If you're not sure what renewals are being processed in your account, I suggest checking your Renewals & Billing section of your account. You should see what products will be renewed there. You can also turn off automatic renewal from that page. If you need more specific account information, you will need to get in touch with a member of our support team. No one here on the community forums would have access to your account to be able to answer your questions. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post