cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Problem with Delegate access to GoDaddy account

I have discovered a problem with Delegate access:

In the Products & Domains Access level, the person to whom Access is granted is actually able to delete domains.

This is contrary to what is stated on page: https://in.godaddy.com/help/delegate-access-levels-of-permission-12374

"Access your products (including product control panels) and cancel new products, except for domains."

Can you please look into this issue and fix it.

thanks

Kapil

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Problem with Delegate access to GoDaddy account

Hi @kapilgarg

Thanks for posting in our forums. We haven't had any other reports of this. When testing this, please make sure you are not still logged into your account as the main account holder instead of a delegate. If a domain has been removed by a delegate please reach out to our support team to see if this can be duplicated from their end. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Re: Problem with Delegate access to GoDaddy account

Hello @charminglygeeky...I was actually able to log in from a different account which had the second level delete access and delete a domain and the process for doing it was very smooth.

I logged back through my main account afterwards and found that domain had disappeared from my account indeed.

I actually had to call customer service and request them to restore that domain back to my account.

There is serious potential of loss to customers here. Please fix it.