cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

DNS TXT Record - Auctions - Non Hosted Sites - 10 domains with a different provider

Hi Guys,

I have 10 domains with a different provider that I want to auction.

Problem is, I don't have the domains hosted thus I cannot add a DNS record to these as the option is not available.

How do I confirm my domains for selling?

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@Carel_Kruger 

Regardless of where the domains are registered, they must have some DNS associated with them where you should be able to add the records - You may need to reach out to support where the domains are pointed to in order to have the DNS updated

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@Carel_Kruger 

Regardless of where the domains are registered, they must have some DNS associated with them where you should be able to add the records - You may need to reach out to support where the domains are pointed to in order to have the DNS updated

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post