cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

DNS information can't display; nameservers aren't managed here.

Hello
A few days ago, I converted the domain to Godaddy
And everything was done safely
The problem I have is I cannot access the DNS setup

------------------------------

Records

We can't display your DNS information because your nameservers aren't managed by us.

2020-02-15_14-16-11.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@mohamedbouali 

If you don't want to use the naja7host.com Name Servers, then select the "I'll use GoDaddy nameservers" note when you do that it will setup the default DNS information and you will need to set all the records in GoDaddy

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Super User IV

@mohamedbouali 

Have you tried browsing in a private window

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Because of these settings, the domain was converted to Godaddy
I have also seen a set of annotations on Godaddy's website with settings for DNS
Reverse my settings2020-02-15_14-16-11.png2020-02-16_21-27-16.png

@mohamedbouali 

Is this resolved - I'm not sure what you are trying to say / show with the screen captures  / YouTube Video

Your domain 4gsmmaroc.com is pointed to the naja7host.com name servers so  you would manage the settings there.

If you want to manage the settings in GoDaddy you would change the DNS to default as you were showing in your screen captures

I do not have those settings which are in the default mode
That photo I took from explaining one of the videos
Look for this picture of my settings

Screenshot_2020-02-16 DNS Manager.pngScreenshot_2020-02-16 Domain Manager.png

@mohamedbouali 

If you don't want to use the naja7host.com Name Servers, then select the "I'll use GoDaddy nameservers" note when you do that it will setup the default DNS information and you will need to set all the records in GoDaddy

View solution in original post

When using Godaddy information, the forum will disappear for me
And no one can enter it

The problem is that these settings are not shown to me

2020-02-16_21-27-16.png

Show me this only

2020-02-15_14-16-11.png

@mohamedbouali 

The screen capture with Default / Custom drop box is from 2018 - GoDaddy has updated their User Interface since then

You should be able to select the Use GoDaddy (Recommended) - then if you see the screen you were showing with the list of "templates" there should be a custom / self manage option - I would select that

When selecting GoDaddy use (recommended)
This destination goes out to me and I know nothing

1.png2.png

@mohamedbouali 

If you scroll down in that list there should be a "custom" option where you can input the IP address of the server it is on - these are templates that pre-fill the IP for common hosting platforms

This is the list

2.pngScreenshot_2020-02-18 DNS Manager.png

@mohamedbouali

Does it just allow you to select continue without one of the options if not you may have to reach out to support.

Thank you, brother, I think that the solution is to transfer the domain to my brother's company, which does not have such problems

Are Godaddy settings going to work without problems even though the hosting is not from Godaddy

@mohamedbouali 

That is correct - you just have to adjust the @ record and the MX records to point to your server.

God place you brother
Thank you

Connect My Domain to a Website

Changing nameservers is risky, and could potentially lead to your website disappearing from public view. We can help you achieve your objectives while keeping your nameservers with us to get rock-solid security infrastructure, light-speed resolution and global reach.

Godaddy settings the site disappeared

1.png2.png