cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    WendyLB
    New

Fill, Fit, and Blur image won't work on first page

I was designing the first page of my site, and the cover image was working fine as a fill, fit, inset, and blur. Now, only the Inset works. The same holds true when I try different themes. I've contacted godaddy agents, but I can't get the problem solved. This also happened when I was designing another site a while ago. Finally, I gave up and just went with the inset image. Any help out there? Thanks so much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    webbuilder
    Getting Started

If clicking on Cover Media, didn't bring up the Fill, Fit, Blur choices for you to change, try clicking on top right corner for "Try a New Look". Just make sure you note which look you currently have before you choice another so you can go back to original one. Once you chose new look, click on cover media and see if all the Fill, Fit, Blur, Inset choices now show up. Then go back to Try a new look, and choose your original one. Now when you go back to clicking on Cover Media, you should see the Fit and Fill choices too. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    webbuilder
    Getting Started

If clicking on Cover Media, didn't bring up the Fill, Fit, Blur choices for you to change, try clicking on top right corner for "Try a New Look". Just make sure you note which look you currently have before you choice another so you can go back to original one. Once you chose new look, click on cover media and see if all the Fill, Fit, Blur, Inset choices now show up. Then go back to Try a new look, and choose your original one. Now when you go back to clicking on Cover Media, you should see the Fit and Fill choices too. 

View solution in original post