Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Magdy4
    New

Limited number of pages website builder

I am keep receiving error that O reached maximum number of pages in my website builder after 500 post, which wast mentioned a y where in purchase the product 

5 REPLIES 5
    PL281
    Super User IV

@Magdy4 

I am an end user however I believe that is correct. The Websites + Marketing platform does have a hard limit. I will tell you in all my time in the GoDaddy community I think you are only the 2nd or 3rd person who has hit the limit - If you need to be doing more posts than that you will need to use something like WordPress 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Magdy4
    New

I belived what was mentioned in godaddy website, I have Arabic website builder which seems is nit completed project yet for godaddy as they are offering unlimited pages, which is my problem for now.

@JesseW @JesseW  would appreciate your help in this one, fir the sake for all Arabic website users who might want to join as well.

@PL281 I search and as per the offer this should work without any conflicts as promised by godaddy, really disappointed by support service I called, email, chat with them but they dont even know the product well. 

Magdy4
    New

Please check the link and correct me if am wrong they mentioned unlimited pages

https://ae.godaddy.com/ar/websites/arabic-website-builder 

Magdy4
    New

Page limit for the standard plan is 500 posts as my experience and it cant be maximize as per support 

JesseW
    Community Manager

HI @Magdy4. Thanks for posting. Here are a couple of thoughts:

• The page you linked to is for a different version of Website Builder. It's a special version we have in your region. Other discussions here in the forums have (so far) been in relation to a different version of the builder than what you may have. 
    • I think there is probably a distinction between "pages" and "blog posts". While the builder might have unlimited pages, it might not have unlimited blog posts. 

If you can verify for me that you have the version of the builder from the page you referenced and that you are referring to blog posts, I can find out what limitations there are. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.