Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    husam90
    New

Website builder Booking system

Hi everyone, I own and operate a barbershop, for the booking system that i have in the website i have an issue that i hope it gets fixed soon. 

The navigation i have now in the website goes like this ( Book now - Select your stylist - Select your service - book an appointment ) , on the booking page where the customer needs to pick a day and time, how do i get to remove the drop down menu where it asks to select a stylist again? without interrupting the function of notifying the selected staff from the page i built! , as of now, my customers are selecting a stylist twice, first on the stylists page i built then a second time on the booking page, how can i connect the calendar to my stylists page and get rid of that drop down menu of " selecting a staff " in the booking page? thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    fhouser
    Product Team

Hello husam90,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to remove the staff dropdown on the calendar page.
    When you have more than 1 staff associated with a service, the dropdown would be there automatically. I have noted this down as a feature improvement.
    As a work around, I would suggest to direct your book now to the Services page, instead of the Stylists page, and would remove the individual book button from each stylist (on Stylists page).
    I understand the need to link the Stylists page and the Services page. Thus, you could potentially have a section to add this link on both Services and Stylists pages.
    I hope that's helpful and we want to thank you of using Website + Marketing as well as our Online Appointments feature.
    We welcome any feedback that you have.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    fhouser
    Product Team

Hello husam90,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to remove the staff dropdown on the calendar page.
    When you have more than 1 staff associated with a service, the dropdown would be there automatically. I have noted this down as a feature improvement.
    As a work around, I would suggest to direct your book now to the Services page, instead of the Stylists page, and would remove the individual book button from each stylist (on Stylists page).
    I understand the need to link the Stylists page and the Services page. Thus, you could potentially have a section to add this link on both Services and Stylists pages.
    I hope that's helpful and we want to thank you of using Website + Marketing as well as our Online Appointments feature.
    We welcome any feedback that you have.

View solution in original post