cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Domain suspended!! And slow support from GoDaddy

Our domain name "alharthytrading.com" is suspended from 6 days and we replied to email hostsec@godaddy.com on 18 Jan but no response till now!! When I called support told it take 72 business working hours! this case too bad because Godaddy completely destroying my business!!
I will transfer all my domains to another company.

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Domain suspended!! And slow support from GoDaddy

Hey there @dalyly,

Based on what I'm seeing, the website was blacklisted by both Google and McAfee. 

Google says: 

This site is unsafe

The site alharthytrading.com contains harmful content, including pages that:

• Try to trick visitors into sharing personal info or downloading software

I can also see you're not running the website behind a firewall.

If I were to make a prediction, you have a WordPress site. You didn't update it in a while. You have some sort of compromise on the website. 

I would suggest using Website Security. They clean your site of any malicious content and they'll get you off the blacklists. 

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community
New

That is right I replied to security team and removed all website content and no update , no response!!

New

Aslo I can't send review request to Google and McAfee  becuase I have't access to my domain!! so I can't verify my ownership of domain!!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @dalyly. Sorry to hear you're still having trouble. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. In this situation, you'll need to continue working with our support teams. Please note that any delay you experience related to an escalation (typically up to 72 hours) is due to our advanced teams addressing other customer issues that escalated prior to yours. We do take every issue very seriously and yours will be addressed as soon as possible.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.