Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laser
New

404 Error of Wordpress After Hosting Moved to Linux Cpanel

Hello, 404 error for All pages of website www.1lasercutscreens.com, cannot login the dashboard, web/wp-login.php shows 404 as well. I moved the hosting from other service provider to Godaddy Linux Deluxe, and www.1lasercutscreens.com is the secondary domain (addon domain). I moved the wp files to the new directory, import the sql file to the new database and modified the wp-config.php. Did not modify the permalink in dashboard, did modify the permalink in phpmyadmin. Any help would be very much appreciated !
1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @laser. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like you may have already figured out what was wrong. I'm not seeing a 404 error on any of your pages at this time. If you did figure this out, please consider following up here with the solution. Others may be able to benefit from what you found out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.