• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can't add photos on mobile device in Websites+Marketing

Hi,

I've been using Websites+Marketing for awhile (formerly Website Builder). It works great on a computer, but won't let me edit or add photos on my site if I am using my mobile device (Samsung Android tablet). This is true on the site editor as well as the blog. I can use a public computer for this, but it gets wearisome! What's the issue? Tried downloading the GoDaddy app to see if that solves the trouble, but my web filter has a problem with newer apps on Google and won't let me use it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It may be an issue with our email certificate filter (Codeproof MDM). If so I will just deal with it... since in that case, nothing can be done on your end! We have a few other unexplained quirks caused by this filter. 
    I thought maybe it's a problem others had reported too, that could be rectified by recoding something on the user interface.
    Thanks for your time!Benjamin 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
    Employee

Hi, I am sorry you are having a problem with adding photos on your Samsung tablet. What is the specific device you are using so we can troubleshoot?

Thanks

Here's a screenshot of my tablet info. The problem exists when trying to upload photos to the website or the blog. On the email campaigns, it works fine! (I am using the desktop version.) If I use a public computer, there's no trouble.
    Seems to be a shared problem based on what I'm reading on the community forum. One fellow actually complained of the opposite problem: inability to post photos on email, but it works elsewhere! He described the same issue I have, that when you try to choose a photo it shows an endlessly rotating circle on a blank screen. You cannot remove this without exiting the editor.
    Any help appreciated!
    Thanks,Benjamin 

For some reason the screenshot of your tablet info is not showing. Can you let me know what kind of tablet you are using? 

Not sure why it doesnt show... sorry here you go.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 SM-T387V HW Version REV0.4
    Tell me if you need IMEI,  Serial, etc.
    Benjamin 

We are trying to reproduce the problem on your exact device but so far not able to. I assume you are using Chrome browser? Do you want to schedule a call with me where you can share your screen?

It may be an issue with our email certificate filter (Codeproof MDM). If so I will just deal with it... since in that case, nothing can be done on your end! We have a few other unexplained quirks caused by this filter. 
    I thought maybe it's a problem others had reported too, that could be rectified by recoding something on the user interface.
    Thanks for your time!Benjamin 

View solution in original post