• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Convert Abandoned Cart Into Order

How would i convert abandoned cart item into order , today i got a sale on my website, and from my payment gateway i also even got a confirmation that i got a new sale , but on godaddy dashboard, that order is showing under abandoned cart item, how to rectify it, Godaddy customer care have no idea what happen on their back end, what do i do, where should i go for help?

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Convert Abandoned Cart Into Order

Hi @chdboy. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It definitely sounds like something isn't working quite right. As this is a community forum rather than a support form, users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. This is probably something you'll need to continue working with our customer care team on. It will likely need to be escalated to our advanced support team for further review. If that hasn't already happened, you'll probably need to get back in touch with support. Sorry Man Sad 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.