• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

GoCentral with Google Analytics

Hi All,

Im in hopes that someone can give me some direction! I am currently using the GoCentral website builder for our site. In effort to track the traffic, I created a google analytics account and in put the tracking number in the the Google Analytics section of the builder in settings. However, when I go back to google analyitcs, after a few hours, I notice that is no traffic when I know there has been multiple site visits. Is there something Im missing? Are there additional steps I need to follow on the Google Analytics side that I need to activate? Any help or direction would be VERY helpful!

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: GoCentral Analytics

@pvtjetguy

It takes 24-48 hours (or more) for Google to start tracking.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

@Muse Its a good deed that you do! And thank you for the quick reply,

@Muse wrote:

@pvtjetguy

It takes 24-48 hours (or more) for Google to start tracking.

HTH! 😉

Its very much appreciated Is there anything specific that I should set-up in the google analytics dashboard? I feel that just entering the tracking ID in to the GoCentral dashboard is almost to easy especially when the google analytics dashboard is a bit intimidating. 

Super User II

@Muse

That tracking ID is all Google needs to "see" what is going on with your website.  I get the intimidating part!

How you organize and segment that data so that is useful to you is the next step.  The more comfortable you become with the Analytics dashboard and all the options the better you'll be able to use that data to your advantage.

HTH! 😉

Judith

New

Hello,

I submitted by analytics ID to GoCentral a few days ago. My google analytics activity still shows nothing - flat line - not even one hit.

Can you check my account to see what else is missing? I've had the same ID for years and has worked on other websites.

Thanks!

Super User II

@jsu888

No one here in the community has access to your account. 😞    If you are sure that you are in fact getting traffic, that would be something I would contact GoDaddy Support about and ask if they are aware of any know issues....

Judith