• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to add Customer Ability to Share Products to Social Media?

How do we add feature for Customer Ability to Sharing Products on Website to Social Media?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @CyberSeller1911 and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response.Your Websites + Marketing site does allow you to add custom code from your button to your site where you can enter in the code after you configure your social media share buttons first. You would complete the configuration of your social media buttons on the social media platform, you will then be provided the embedded code to enter on your site.

Websites + Marketing also allows you to connect your social media accounts and has several widgets available to use. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you found this helpful!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @CyberSeller1911 and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response.Your Websites + Marketing site does allow you to add custom code from your button to your site where you can enter in the code after you configure your social media share buttons first. You would complete the configuration of your social media buttons on the social media platform, you will then be provided the embedded code to enter on your site.

Websites + Marketing also allows you to connect your social media accounts and has several widgets available to use. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you found this helpful!

View solution in original post