• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Moving website between 2 different Goddady accounts and Hosting

I purchased a new hosting plan to move my website from another account and hosting. When I try to set up the New cPanel it says I should receive a confirmation email, but after several tries, nothing happens. I'm new on this, so probably I'm doing something wrong. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Moving website between 2 different Goddady accounts and Hosting

Hey @kamarada10, try to have a look in your Bulk or SPAM folders. Occasionally some notifications can go to those folders accidentally. Hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Thanks for the reply but I checked already. All the time I got this like in the screenshot attached, but the email never comes

Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

The only other thing I can think of is to double check your account settings to make sure GoDaddy has your proper email address listed and there are no typos? Sorry that I can't help more.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Yep, I thought about this too. But email is correct and I receive all other messages from Godaddy without issues.

Hey @kamarada10,

If you're still running into trouble locating the notification message for moving your domain between accounts, you may want to reach out to our live support by phone or chat. Our agents can help walk through the process to get it completed. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support