• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

NO ! - Multi Market Place Ecommerce Complaint UK Customer Disappointed Customer

I am a Go Daddy Customer in the UK, using the Website Builder.

I'm trying to grow my business, but I am very disappointed with Go Daddy as in the UK they do not offer Multi Markets Sales Channels for E Commerce on the Web Builder platform, but they do offer it with Go Central in USA.

After a phone call to Go Daddy i'm left with a decision to switch to there WordPress and start from scratch, which I am not willing to do after spending hours building and listing products as I ideally really wanted my store to appear on Etsy etc.

What even more frustrating they had this feature and have removed it.

I'm requesting Go Daddy put this feature back on for UK customers. I'm only one customer but at the moment a very unhappy one.

Alison Cloonan
    3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: NO ! - Multi Market Place Ecommerce Complaint UK Customer Disappointed Customer

Hey there @AllyG333,

Thanks for being a part of the community!

While I understand the frustration, GoCentral isn't the answer if you need a highly customizable website. It's specifically designed to be an easy solution to getting a web presence out there. For the type of customization you require, you would be better off on the WordPress platform.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: NO ! - Multi Market Place Ecommerce Complaint UK Customer Disappointed Customer

Hi @AllyG333. Thanks for posting. I did a little research on why this limitation is in place. The functionality itself comes from an integration we have with another provider (Sellbright). Sellbright doesn't currently support connections to accounts outside of North America. If you saw the option previously, it may have been due to some form of caching if you have ever visited our US site. Sellbright may support connections outside North America in the future, but for now, it's not available. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi Jesse,

Just wanted yo say thank you for looking into this and being totally upfront.

I really wanted an answer as I couldn't understand why?

Finger crossed lets see what happens in the future as otherwise i'm extremely pleased with Go Daddy and just wanted a straight answer.

Kind regards

Alison Cloonan