• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Purchase domain name but can't find it

Hey there, 

I purchased the domain name www.theglowreport.com and connected it to my blog on wix. However, I can't see it live. I'm afraid I typed just theglowreport.com or glowreport.com by accident somewhere along the way. Can you help? 

Thanks so much.

12 REPLIES 12
    Advocate VI Advocate VI
    Advocate VI
    Solution

Re: Purchase domain name but can't find it

Hi @glowreport,

Not sure what your question is. I can see the site at the domain you listed in your post. 

Is it that you can't see the site in your browser? Or something else?

First steps in debugging... try another browser on the same computer; try another computer; try your phone or tablet.  If it's a specific problem with the browser or device you're using, then you should be able to see the site elsewhere.

Got it! Thanks. I can see it now.

New

Hi there,

Follow up question.

I bought 2 domains and got a confirmation and receipt already.

When I log in to manage my accounts at Godaddy and got to My Domains, it does not list the two domains that I bought. I can't see my 2 domain in the My Domains section.

Why is this so?

Where can I see my two domain names?

Please help.

Thanks,

Stephen

i am facing the same issue. Made my purchase of a domain but cant see it in my godaddy account. Why is this so?

Go the same problem after transferon domain 😕

same problem..my domain is also not showing in my account....

I have the same problem as well. Purchased a domain three days ago, using the "Buy Now" option for an auction. I received a receipt and my credit card was charged, but the domain does not show up under my account or under transfers or pending. I checked whois.com and it looks like GoDaddy is the registrar for the domain I purchased, so the transfer should be quick.
    Employee
    Employee

@PlogonEntertain - Hi there. If you're still not seeing your domain in your account after transfer, the transfer may not have completed. Transfers can take up to 7 days to complete. If you're not seeing it in your account after that, please reach out to our support team to troubleshoot.

@Auranjeb - Hello. I'd recommend reaching out to support if you're not seeing your domain within your account. Thanks!

@msconsult-  Hello there. The amount of time the domain you've won takes to be available in your account depends on the type of auction. If you won an expired domain auction, the domain will not be within your account for 2 weeks. If you have any question about this, please reach out to our support team. Thank you.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

My domain name doesn't show up in My Domains list. Could you please help?!

I can see in whois that the domain is registered under my name. When making new search for the this domain, the result shows that domain is not available, eventually. But it does not show up in the my Domains list.

Please help!

Thanks a lot!

i have bought an expired domain on godaddy but i can't find under my management neither its on pending or somewhere else i got receipt as well in my order history and that expired domain not on bid i just simply paid the amount whatever it shows.

I have the same issue. i can't find my domain: gidiok.com

I have purchased domain naming ayushclinicalpatholab.com but it is not visible in my account