Join GoDaddy and Adam Griggs, CEO & Founder of CLARAfi.io, for our January 26th virtual meetup, as Adam shares his top recommend apps and how they can help you to be more successful in your business.
The GoDaddy Investor app has come a long way from its inception. GoDaddy’s creators have taken feedback from our investors over the years and made it incredibly robust and easy to use.
If you invest in domains and haven’t checked out the app, we highly recommend downloading it.
Here are just a few things you can manage in Auctions with the app:
- View the domains you are watching, check on the domains you have won and lost, and the domains you have offered on.
- Search, view, and place bids on auction domains, and add them to your watchlist.
- View bid history and domain details including length of registration and estimated monthly revenue.
- View the GoDaddy Appraisal and comparable domains sold.
Along with managing your domain auctions, the Investor app allows you to manage your current domain portfolio.
Here is the menu of settings you can change using the Investor app:
- Manage domain Profiles
- Change auto renew settings
- Edit registrant information
- Manage domain privacy and protection settings
- Update DNS and nameservers
- Edit forwarding settings
The GoDaddy Investor App is free, easy to use, secure and a great way to keep track of the domains you are interested in bidding on or watching, while also managing your domain portfolio. Just go to your phone’s App Store and download, sign in with your GoDaddy account credentials and off you go! Here are “How To” links below.
iOS installation GoDaddy help article
Android installation GoDaddy help article