With all the potential the GoDaddy Reseller Program has to offer, it can be hard figuring out where to start with Reseller onboarding. After all, some of the most financially successful people today had to find a way to map things out.
We get it. How about a head start?
Reseller onboarding article series
As a GoDaddy Reseller, you’ll be equipped with a branded, professional-looking storefront and a team of expert Guides delivering technical support. Our article series gives you easy access to all the information for making that happen, walking you through:
- Adding your company name
- Setting up your payee account and payment info
- Customizing your reseller storefront branding
- Choosing your customer support options
- Establishing your Home URL
- Next steps to success
Reseller onboarding video series
While our article series provides a convenient reference at your fingertips, we also created the video series for Resellers who prefer visual learning. In these videos, our experienced Guides share their knowledge of key Reseller onboarding milestones:
- Getting started as a Reseller
- Introduction to the Reseller Program
- Using the Reseller Wizard to create a storefront
- Using the Reseller Control Center
- Adding a custom domain to your storefront
- Setting product pricing
- Updating product pricing
- Creating custom promotion codes
- Adding social media links to your storefront
Still considering the GoDaddy Reseller Program?
If you’ve been wondering if reselling is the right gig for you, Reseller onboarding has never been easier. We have free resources to walk you through every step on your way to success.
You build your online storefront and set your own prices. We handle payments and provide you with tools to get the word out about your business, while our Guides provide expert support. The Reseller Program is a good fit for any with good business sense, not just the uber-technical.
You can do this. Ready to go?
Start taking back your day
We built the Hub by GoDaddy Pro to save you time. Lots of time. Our members report saving an average three hours each month for every client website they maintain. Are you ready to take back that kind of time?