cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

customer support--where to find chat button?

where on the godaddy site can i find a button that either connects me with live chat or a support ticket????????

is godaddy trying to make it impossible to use their site? also looking for pricing for new accounts and wondering why they hiked up my monthly bill over %40 and never even told me.

again, looking for where i can contact support directly through live chat or messages...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: customer support

Hi @kinembe. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

In regard to getting connected with support, you can reach them at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page. We do not offer support via email at this time. 

As for your renewals, a complete guess would be that previously you were able to take advantage of a promotional price. Automatic renewals are performed at regular (full) price. However, a customer care agent could determine the cause for sure. Please know that this is not a support forum. If you need help with renewals or anything account specific, please contact our customer care team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: customer support

Hi @kinembe. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

In regard to getting connected with support, you can reach them at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page. We do not offer support via email at this time. 

As for your renewals, a complete guess would be that previously you were able to take advantage of a promotional price. Automatic renewals are performed at regular (full) price. However, a customer care agent could determine the cause for sure. Please know that this is not a support forum. If you need help with renewals or anything account specific, please contact our customer care team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post