• GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    AllieP
    Employee

What's New in Websites + Marketing Fall 2020 Update

Check out the full blog post Fall 2020 What's New in Websites + Marketing.

Lots of great things happening the last few months:

• Chat with customers using the Conversations app (iOS)
    • Easily create awesome images using Over by GoDaddy
    • Learn about your Social Media Marketing Dashboard
    • Create shoppable posts for Facebook and Instagram
    • Upload files to your site (and allow customers to upload files as well)
    • Upload videos directly to your site (thanks to our new partnership with Vimeo)
    • Change your font size in one section or across your entire site
    • Customize the look and feel of your buttons
    • Update (or download) the iOS and Android mobile app
    • New How-To Video: Using a Blog for your Business

To catch up on all of the posts, check out the general What's New in Websites + Marketing blog post.

Thank you, and wishing you all the best in the upcoming holiday season.

Allie P at GoDaddy
    4 REPLIES 4
    Hopeful
    Helper V

This is all good and well. More and more features are being added constantly. HOWEVER, all that time spent and no one seems to be making the basics function. Since an update in July or August, I can't access my photos in my library. Can't change or add listings because of this. The problem is still not solved. Here's more posting about it:

https://www.godaddy.com/community/Websites-Marketing-Website/Can-t-access-Photo-Library-or-Products-...

There are others having the same problem in a new posting also. PLEASE GET THIS FIXED. We're dead in the water!

You're not the only one with this issue! My only work around was to use Chrome browser instead of Firefox to load images.

webbuilder
    Getting Started

MORE SUGGESTIONS ON IMPROVEMENT:

1) Needs to work with Firefox while designing..doesn't work now on inserting images, only using Chrome works.

2) Preview needs to be fixed as not accurate..shows type as small in desktop version whereas in actuality it is large.

3) Need ability to edit mobile site separately from desktop version.

4) Too much waste of white space when adding a section with just a few lines. Need function to decrease height of each section.

5) Need function to be able to color typeface in parts of paragraph, now only header can be color adjusted.

6) Need function to make sub-button even smaller than now able.

7) Need ability to have some words in paragraph to be linked to another page or url.

😎 Cookie banner - annoying to have it pop up every time a different page of website is visited..need function to limit to entry page only.

9) Accent color function- needs to be separate function to alter from page navigation color across top when entering type over part of photo.

10) Stat counter no longer works to record separate url's of website, only shows main domain. Trying to embed html at top of page makes too much space in section until section below shows.

11) Need to add function (like Website Tonight web builder had) where name of url can be changed for better SEO and not just same as page navigation names.

12) Need to add function to adjust size of photo via width and height to be able to wrap copy around.

13) Need more templates for entering html code and changing sizes of sections.

Thanks for all of these suggestions @webbuilder! The team continues to work on improvements and I'll definitely share these with them. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.