cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jetpack error when updating site via WordPress mobile app

I keep getting a Jetpack error every time I try to update my site using the Wordpress app on my phone. It says 'Unable to Sync, the Jetpack site is inaccessible or returned an error'. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the plugin and the Wordpress app. Help!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Jetpack error when updating site via WordPress mobile app

Hi, @Mummytodex. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

Most issues usually stem from plugin or theme compatibility issues. It could be that another plugin or your theme is interfering with Jetpack's ability to connect to the site. My suggestion would be to try disabling your other plugins when trying the update in your app to see if that helps. If it does, then you can enable the plugins one by one to see which one is causing the issue. If not, you may also want to try switching to a default theme to see if that helps. Please follow up here if you're able to find a solution. Others may benefit from what you've found out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Jetpack error when updating site via WordPress mobile app

I am having this issue as well. The Jetpack plugin states there may be an issue at the Host level. I read a comment from WP that their Host servicer won't allow JetPack plugin due to too many attacks. Any chance you can verify the Jetpack plugin is not on your blacklist. thanks