• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

GoCentral Online Store Currency/Country issue (Missing SAR)

Hello everyone...

I have gone through the trial period of GoCentral online store, designed my store, placed my items, tested all options, ...etc. I really liked it.

My issue here is the countries and currencies selection. The online store is intended for Saudi Arabia where location need to be Saudi Arabia, and Currency is SAR (Saudi Riyal).

Unfortunately, both the country and the currency is not in the dropdown lists. So, I will not be able to sell in Saudi Riyals. I really got frustrated as I liked the tool.

I appreciate if anyone can suggest a workable solution.

Thank you all

3 REPLIES 3

Re: GoCentral Online Store Currency/Country issue

Hello

Can anyone help in suggesting a walkaround to solve country/currency selection?

I need it to be Saudi Arabia with SAR currency.

Thank you.

Hey @sogheyer,

Thanks for taking a moment to share this with us on the Community. Unfortunately, there is no real workaround for this situation as it would require a future update release to make it available for the country and currency in question. I'll be sure this is passed along to our developers, so they keep this in consideration for the continuing updates they have planned. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hello... How can I change the currency during checkout ?

My website is meant to be used globally and customers would be paying in different currencies. How can the customer change the currency of his/her choice during checkout.. Please advice.

Many thanks.

S