cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Need Help with SiteLock

Hello All!

I'm new to the community so I hope someone will not mind helping a newby.

I just bought and installed SiteLock and various scans are scheduled to run. The SmartScan has already run and gave me a list of malicious code it found and cleaned. But one file it found it did NOT clean and I can't tell why not? And how do I clean it? Or what do I do?  Also, under "Status" there is a red dot and when I hove over it, it says "feature compliance: Warning."  I can't tell what I'm supposed to do with that information - how do I find what is wrong and how do I fix it?

Can anyone tell me what to do now?  Or, can you point me to any written documentation about this SiteLock product so I can figure out how to use it properly?

Thank you for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hi @NanL!

Welcome to the community! Have you tried using the link to speak with Expert Services on this yet? They should be able to help with this.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Employee

Hi @NanL!

Welcome to the community! Have you tried using the link to speak with Expert Services on this yet? They should be able to help with this.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Thanks @Heather - - it's a moot point now. I got rid of the site with the problem and canceled SiteLock.