• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Photos Auto rotating on upload

Hello,

Any idea why now suddenly when i upload photos they are auto rotation now? i even have two of the same photo in my photo storage and one is vertical and the other auto rotated and when i add them to the site or slideshow they are rotated wrong. 

7 REPLIES 7
    Employee

Hello @C_Hidde!

Thank you for posting. I'm not aware of any other reports of this. Can you reach out to our support team to troubleshoot further? 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Did some research and come to find out its a windows 10 thing. Pain in the arss!!! is what it is.

@C_Hidde, Is there any way to fix it?

I'm having the same problem, and have been manipulating photos and still have the same result. What gives, Go Daddy?

Wel tickle my giblets! I've been having the same thing, except we're on a mac so no windows 10! Half the photos I uplaod are fine, the rest... and there is NO obvious way of rotating them... anynoe else got any bright ideas please? Taa

I'm having the same problem, especially with the slide show - this is on a Mac.  What gives? I can rotate on photo but not when it comes to slideshow.  WHY????

Same issue. I cannot rotate my photos that came in sideways. I'm using the basic Website Builder application, which doesn't have or I cannot find a rotate button.  Any ideas?