• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Song titles not showing when I publish the site?

I have a bluegrass band and have posted several songs for customers.  The titles show fine on the website builder, but when I publish the site, some of them do not show.  I can't figure out why.   You can see the result on our website: www.potluckramblers.com   Can anyone tell me how to correct the problem?

4 REPLIES 4
    Helper IV Helper IV
    Helper IV

Re: Song titles not showing when I publish the site?

@jimfolkmusic The music is awesome. The site could use some work. Can you send a screen shot of exactly where you are expecting to see music? So I can compare to what I see and try to help.

Alex Sirota, PMP - NewPath Consulting - Schedule some time with Alex
    "At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I see your song titles are showing up now. How did you fix that? Having same problem

Helper V

@jimfolkmusic

Hi there Jim,

Everything looks to be working well. Are you talking about when the music plays the song title is light in color? Just put your links a different color 🙂

Have a good sound !

Wish you well,

Coralie

Mrsroadrunner Photography

I re-downloaded all my music all the existing tunes, then I reposted to my page, making sure I used a "visible" font color.  Basically, I started all over and ilt worked.   I do note that one song is incorrect, so I'll re-work that one (the title says one thing, but it's a totally different tune).  Good luck!

Jim