Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Huwaisat
    New

CashParking Revenue

Hello everyone...

I'm having issue with my CashParking account. I see that all impression and some clicks.. But i never see any revenue chart... I have tried to add one domain that perforce good with other company. But still showing 46 impression 6 clicks ... with 0 revenue... I'm wondering why is not showing.. My account got approve 2 weeks ago for parking.. I'm not sure if i have to wait more or no..

any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @Huwaisat,

Welcome to the Community!

CashParking revenue is reported with a delay of up to 48 hours. This delay ensures that the revenue displayed in your CashParking account shows your actual earnings, rather than a generic estimate. The actual revenue generated when a visitor clicks an advertisement varies and is determined by the specific advertisement on which the visitor clicked. A number of factors define which advertisements display on your page, including the quality of your domain and the amount and nature of traffic your page receives. Make sure you have set up your payee methods, recognizing the minimums set for each option

You can also address your questions to cashparking@godaddy.com.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support
    1 REPLY 1
    TLH

Hi @Huwaisat,

Welcome to the Community!

CashParking revenue is reported with a delay of up to 48 hours. This delay ensures that the revenue displayed in your CashParking account shows your actual earnings, rather than a generic estimate. The actual revenue generated when a visitor clicks an advertisement varies and is determined by the specific advertisement on which the visitor clicked. A number of factors define which advertisements display on your page, including the quality of your domain and the amount and nature of traffic your page receives. Make sure you have set up your payee methods, recognizing the minimums set for each option

You can also address your questions to cashparking@godaddy.com.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support