• GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Connect site to Ebay

Hello, I would like to connect my website to my eBay shop so I can upload my items from site to eBay. I have no clue where to sign in with my eBay id. When I do click on marketplace all I get is this

1. Set the weight to 0.1 lbs and dimensions to 1 x 1 x 1 in.
    2. Use your store name as a brand placeholder

No place to connect to eBay

Thank you

Michelle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @MichelleSawyer,

Welcome to the Community!

While listing your products on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions and Walmart, you can manage your inventory on one dashboard. You can view the article here to see how you can get connected to the Websites+Marketing Marketplaces feature. By making this connection, any changes you make to products in your online store will update to Marketplaces and sync across your connected channels.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    TLH

Hi @MichelleSawyer,

Welcome to the Community!

While listing your products on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions and Walmart, you can manage your inventory on one dashboard. You can view the article here to see how you can get connected to the Websites+Marketing Marketplaces feature. By making this connection, any changes you make to products in your online store will update to Marketplaces and sync across your connected channels.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post