Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    megagamer
    Getting Started

Product gallery - changing the order of products & making it tile customizable

When customer is view product gallery,
    a. Today when we add products there isn't a way to order the products in the way I want rather the only support is standard ones like most popular etc. Is there a way to control that? The current options doesn't make any sense for a new store which is getting setup.

b. In the product gallery today along with price it shows "More options", this is confusing. Is there a way customize those texts or totally remove them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    nolapearl
    New

I had this same problem.  Go into your website builder and click on "edit site".  On the upper right of the next page, click "website".  On the drop down box under it, click on the 3 buttons to the right of "products".  Click "edit section".  Then you can order the products however you want. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    nolapearl
    New

I had this same problem.  Go into your website builder and click on "edit site".  On the upper right of the next page, click "website".  On the drop down box under it, click on the 3 buttons to the right of "products".  Click "edit section".  Then you can order the products however you want. 

View solution in original post

nolapearl
    New

Addendum:  Be sure to save and publish it when you make the changes.