• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How to delete a hidden image

Hi, everyone. My web site in "mobile mode" shows an image that I can not see/find in "desk mode". Although I clicked on "send & bring layer backward & forward" (several times!!!) in each single visible layer, then downsized all of them, then moved them all down-down, then deleted the background image, then played with all options under Manage Site > Background > (Color, Image, Alignment, Repeat & Scrolling)... AND THAT HIDDEN IMAGE STILL DOES NOT POP UP ANYWHERE!!! Where do you think that image is? What else do I have to do to find that hidden image that I want to delete? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!!!

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: How to delete a hidden image

Hey @Tomario and welcome. Typically I can decipher the platform someone is using by information contained in the query or occasionally where they post. In your case you didn't note of you were using a specific program and you've posted under a generic section. 

Certainly there are those who can help but could you please be a bit more specific as to the platform?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Hi, rd.
    We are using WebsiteBuilder from GoDaddy.

Any advice welcomed.

Cheers

Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

I'm not sitting in front of a builder but in both Website Builder v7 and GoCentral I recall there being a show/do not show on mobile @Tomario? You should be able to locate the item and on its submenu check the toggle? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hey @Tomario. Were you able to get this figured out? If not, it might be helpful to share the domain for your site and maybe a  screenshot of the image you're referring to. If you did, please update here with the steps you took to fix the issue. Others may benefit from what you encountered. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.