• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

New Page URLs?

Just started using GoCentral a few days ago and I cannot locate what the URLs are for each of my new pages I've created.  It lists page names but nowhere does it say what the page URLs are.  I just need to know what goes after the "domain.com/" for my pages!  TIA

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: New Page URLs?

Hi @JeffKW. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! There isn't anywhere in the builder that this is listed. However, you should be able to find the URLs from just visiting the various pages of your site in a browser. Also, the naming convention of pages is pretty straightforward. Usually, the page's address is just whatever the page name is in lower case letters. If there are two words in the page name, then they are hyphenated. If you have made more than one page with the same name, there is a hyphen and a number added to the end. For example:

Page name /URL
    Contact /contact
    Contact Us

/contact-us

Contact (duplicate page name)

/contact-1

Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi Jesse,

I have only one SERVICE page. It may have been that I had two at one time, but now just one. However, the url is still service-1. I need to remove the -1. I tried adding a clean page, but that just gave me an un-editable service-2. 

What I'd really like to do is add more just the page name. For example, "professional-executive-recruiting-service" Is this possible? 

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @iamteejay. Renaming the page should have an effect on the URL. However, if it doesn't, you may need to recreate the page. For more information on how you can affect the name of a page, take a look at this post. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.