Here at GoDaddy, we know that small businesses are struggling right now. The onslaught of COVID-19 has created a sense of great uncertainty. But we want you to know that we’ve got your back.
We’re dedicated to offering you a list of resources so you can create meaningful strategies around coping right now, so that both you and your customers can stay afloat.
With COVID-19 restrictions in place, such as social distancing and shelter-in-place, we understand that it’s becoming increasingly difficult to keep your small business running. Our small business customers need help, and to that end, we’ve created a page called “How to adapt during COVID-19.”
Located right on your Websites + Marketing dashboard, this page includes links to blog topics such as business strategies, how-to lists, and other useful posts to give you ideas on how to keep your business or side hustle up and running.
Blog resources can take some of the strain off
Keep your customers informed and up-to-date with the rapid-fire changes that are occurring amidst this pandemic. Make sure you have all the information you need to keep things running as smoothly as possible.
We’re here to help in these dark times, so please don’t hesitate in taking advantage of these valuable resources.
You can do this!
If you need a helping hand, we’re here for you.
- Check out our How-To videos for content aimed at helping you navigate through COVID-19.
- Looking for stories and inspiration? Visit the GoDaddy YouTube channel.
- Dig into resources on the GoDaddy blog.
- Connect with like-minded people in our #OpenWeStand community forum.
- Find answers to product questions in our Help Center.
- Call or chat with one of our GoDaddy Guides.
Above all, have faith in yourself. We have faith in you.