Get to know us
GoDaddy Pro serves the everyday entrepreneurs who help others start, grow and manage their online presence. GoDaddy Pro users include web professionals like designers, developers, consultants, digital marketers, IT pros and more. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more, visit www.godaddy.com/pro
This is a temporary remote position with an annual salary of $45,000 – 60,000 USD.
Join our team
As a Content Specialist for GoDaddy Pro, you will be an in-house creator, showing the world what’s possible within the GoDaddy Pro experience. You’ll create inspiring & informative content across different channels and formats; work closely with customers and contributors; and help web professionals understand products and services offered by GoDaddy Pro.
This is a temporary contributor role from May 24, 2021 to October 2, 2022, with the possibility of converting to a long-term position.
This role reports directly to Alycia Mitchell as part of the GoDaddy Pro brand build team.
What you’ll get to do…
- Maintaining the editorial calendar and monthly promotion cycles.
- Researching and publishing guides, reports, courses and product-focused content.
- Reviewing guest and contributor content.
- Creating customer stories and use cases.
- Driving new video campaigns, working with Brand Creative and production agencies.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to measure content effectiveness.
- Audience research initiatives to inform brand content.
Your experience should include…
- Copywriting and marketing background.
- Creating multiple content formats, especially video and long-form guides.
- Working with SEO for blog articles and video.
- Understanding of content syndication best practices.
- Familiarity with WordPress, web design, and web development terminology.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
Nice to haves…
- Copywriting experience including persuasive, storytelling, and technical.
- Video production knowledge including scripts and storyboards.
- Working knowledge of paid advertising for display and retargeting.
- Running integrated social and email campaigns.
- Knowledge of experimentation best practices.
- Involvement in web dev, design, or WordPress community.
We’ve got your back…
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.