Upcoming event: See how our commerce options can help your business adapt to the shifting landscape at GoDaddy Open 2021 on September 28.
Sucuri is a GoDaddy company focused on making websites secure. GoDaddy Pro members can now book a free website security consultation with a Security Consultant to level up their security game and differentiate their business from competitors.
According to a survey of web professionals conducted last year, less than 1% of web pros offer website security services. This is despite the fact that 40% have dealt with a hacked client site at some point.
Are Your Client Projects Safe?
GoDaddy Pro members can get free website security guidance and advice from Sucuri, including:
- Best practices for securing client projects.
- Hardening recommendations and a comprehensive security scan.
- Email templates for security conversations with clients.
- Security and cleanup guides for WordPress, Magento, Joomla, and Drupal.
- Ecommerce security education and a PCI-DSS compliance checklist.
- The importance of response planning, protection, and monitoring.
- Steps to make money by offering website security to clients.
Schedule a consultation so you can protect your client projects and position yourself as a thought leader.
You can also email the Sucuri team at email@example.com if you have any questions, or to learn more about how Sucuri can help.
If you are not yet a GoDaddy Pro member, you can join for free. You don’t need to be a GoDaddy customer to join. Subscribers to the Pro newsletter already enjoy regular features of Sucuri guides, reports, and content to keep website security in the foreground.
Together, we can protect the internet, our web projects, and clients’ businesses!
Image by: AJ Syed Ali