New to the GoDaddy Blog? Start here!
With the vast amount of content we publish every day, it might be a bit overwhelming to find what you need. Good thing you found this page. Start here, find the stage in your journey, and then check out the recommended content.
What stage are you at in your journey?
Let’s help you get the most from your visit to The GoDaddy Garage.
Taking those first few steps into your new venture? We’ve got your back with the basics, like setting up must-haves for a launch, or doing that one thing on a checklist.
- How to choose a domain name
- You’ve registered a domain name. Now what?
- How to tell you’re ready to start your own business
- How to start a blog in 7 steps
- How to start an online store
- How to start a successful web design business
Nice work getting off to a strong start. Now, keep that momentum going with more advanced tech stuff, as well as strategies for generating leads and scaling operations.
- A quick-start guide to writing a business plan for the first time
- Beginner’s SEO guide: Search engine optimization for small business websites
- Get your business started on social media
- Find and conquer your niche market like a champion
It’s not all peachy. When impostor syndrome creeps in, we’ve got inspiration and motivation to support your continued execution at the highest levels of the game.
- What is imposter syndrome?
- Mindfulness for entrepreneurs — How to adopt a mindset that can improve your business and your life
- Drawing boundaries: How to say ‘No’ to clients effectively
- Things to consider if you’re looking to move from freelancer to full-time employee
- GoDaddy Member Stories
We provide timely news and updates relevant to the journey you’re on, keeping you well informed and prepared to make the next move once that moment arrives.
- What do clients want?
- 2021 Sucuri Hacked Website Threat Report
- 10 design trends you need to know in 2022
- Ecommerce trends 2021: Which predictions came true and what can we learn for 2022
- What’s new in WordPress 6.1: Misha
We want you to get the most from our technology. When something new or exciting happens with our products, we’ll explain how it can empower your success.
- Object Cache Pro now included with all Managed WordPress plans
- What to expect from your WooCommerce payments provider
- Hub updates: Changelog & release notes
- What’s new in Websites + Marketing Ecommerce
- Significant capacity improvements for Managed WordPress
Keep your momentum going
Hopefully, your visit to this page got you off to a strong start. As your success increases, the content you find helpful will, too. Drop back here anytime as you pursue a life-fulfilling venture.