• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Images not uploading with bulk image CSV import

Is there a certain way I need to copy and paste image csv in bulk upload?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Thanks guys. I'm using godaddy template and uploading vendors items from vendor csv..
    Turns out some of the items had more than one picture and godaddy store only allows one picture during bulk import.
    Anyhow I got that figured out.

Had another question tho...

Can I sync my godaddy website inventory with my square store?
    Meaning can I make it so when I upload products to godaddy store can I make import those same items automatically?

View solution in original post

Hi @onlineshopstore,

Square is not included in the GoDaddy Marketplaces feature for the Online Store. This lets you list your products on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Jet and more in minutes and sync your inventory across all of them in just a few clicks. You can manage all your inventory and orders from one, simple dashboard.

You can, however, import Square products into your store using the instructions here

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User IV

@onlineshopstore 

You've posted this in the Welcome and Announcement forum - What product are you trying to use. Generally speaking a CSV is a text file so unless you are uploading information to a database  - perhaps file names, the CSV will not include the images.

Some platforms allow you to upload a zip file which contain images and the server will unzip the file

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager

Hi @onlineshopstore. Thanks for posting. I moved your post into the Websites + Marketing (W+M) board since it seems that's likely what you're using. 

The template for uploading products via CSV for W+M does have a field to list a URL to upload an image from. You should be able to just include the full URL of the image, including it's protocol. Also, please note that this would be for images available online only. You would not be able to put the address of the file on your computer to upload an image in this way. 

If you're still having trouble, I recommend giving more information as @PL281 requested. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks guys. I'm using godaddy template and uploading vendors items from vendor csv..
    Turns out some of the items had more than one picture and godaddy store only allows one picture during bulk import.
    Anyhow I got that figured out.

Had another question tho...

Can I sync my godaddy website inventory with my square store?
    Meaning can I make it so when I upload products to godaddy store can I make import those same items automatically?

@onlineshopstore 

From what I see, you can import from Square, but this isn't a sync, rather an import.

I've not personally done this so I'm not sure specifically what it will / won't bring in.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @onlineshopstore,

Square is not included in the GoDaddy Marketplaces feature for the Online Store. This lets you list your products on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Jet and more in minutes and sync your inventory across all of them in just a few clicks. You can manage all your inventory and orders from one, simple dashboard.

You can, however, import Square products into your store using the instructions here

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support