• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Cross Selling

Is there a way or is there something in development to be able to cross sell items on a product page? Such as going to a see by Chloe purse product, and then under the item or even to the side have other options come up as well that are in the same category?

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Cross Selling

@stellajane 

I've been searching for an answer to this all weekend because I remember reading somewhere at some point this would be a thing. It seems like a small step. Maybe @emma could give some insight or knows someone who can?

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community
    Solution

Re: Cross Selling

Hey @stellajane!

Thanks for being a part of the GoDaddy Community!

I checked into this and it is not currently a feature we offer nor is it on our current road map for GoCentral. I can definitely pass this along to our product team in hopes that this is something we can build in and offer in the future. 

We do appreciate the suggestions and feedback so can keep improving our GoCentral!

KristyW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.