Updated May 23, 2017
The internet is your stage. Take command of your online presence by being proactive and thorough with domain name registration. Otherwise, you’re missing out on exposure and inviting unnecessary risk. Here are some pro tips to keep you on top of your domain game.
- You don’t have to register every domain name, but target the right names to reduce risk and increase visibility.
- Buy the 10 most obvious domains.
- Register names well ahead of a big announcement.
- Forward domains to relevant website and social media pages.
- Register domain names with a variety of relevant domain extensions.
Try it now!
Check out the infographic below to learn more about how you can protect your brand online.
Also published on Medium.