Done right, email marketing is one of the simplest, more cost-effective ways to connect with your small business customers. You can easily customize emails to reflect your brand. You can send timely, targeted messages to people who’ve signed up to receive them. You can use email marketing to drive traffic to your website. And you can do it in your pajamas.
What’s not to love?
Figuring out what content to include, you say? Building your contact list?! Bouncebacks?!!
Enter “Unleash the Power of Email Marketing: Email Marketing 101 for Small Businesses” — a handy new guide to help you avoid the pitfalls of email marketing so you can focus on maximizing its benefits. This easy-to-follow guide for email marketing newbies walks you through the basics, from building a healthy contact list to measuring results with email analytics.
- 8 tips for building your contact list
- The skinny on signup forms
- Hot topics for email marketing campaigns
- Tips for creating a great color scheme
- Image do’s and don’ts
- Tips for writing strong subject lines
- What you need to know about views, clicks and unsubscribes
… and so much more!
Can’t view the document? Click here to download a PDF copy.
Also published on Medium.